The terms and conditions and fees list are subject to change from time to time. Consult school authorities in order to confirm the listings. The rules and regulations concerning fees and other notices are constantly informed to the students and parents.
For further admission procedures, call us on our admission helpline numbers.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before taking any steps further. By authorizing a payment to SCR through the online payment service, it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions.The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- ✓ Payment through this online Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- ✓ Before using this Service, it is advised that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the extra charges attached against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- ✓ The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to SCR. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct.
- ✓ The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that SCR or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- ✓ The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the SCR gives any assurance that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party.
- ✓ SCR and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the SCR and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- ✓ The Applicant agrees that SCR or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond SCR's reasonable control.
- ✓ The Applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- ✓ The Applicant may pay his/ her application/initial fees to SCR by using a debit/credit card or through an online banking account. The Applicant warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- ✓ No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the SIS in respect of the operation of the service.
- ✓ Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by SCR.
- ✓ Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.