- What is the age criterion for admission to class Nursery?
Children seeking admission to class Nursery should be 2 years 9 months on 1st April of the year to which admission is sought.
- What is the admission procedure of the school till class X?
Registration is a pre-condition for admission. Children are normally registered for admission in the month of September. However, registration does not guarantee admission.
- What is the procedure followed for admission to class XI?
Registration for class XI is done in the month of March. Merit is the sole criterion for admission and allocation of streams.
- What documents have to be submitted at the time of registration?
Two recent passport-size color photograph of the candidate
- One recent passport-size color photograph of both the parents.
- A copy of the Birth Certificate of the candidate (Attested by a Gazetted Officer)
- A copy of Proof of residence (Attested by a Gazetted Officer)
- Transfer Certificate (Previous School attended for classes UKG onwards)
- Report Card of Previous Class (UKG onwards)
- What is the procedure for withdrawal of a student?
Notice in writing for withdrawal of a student must be given one month in advance before the 10th of the month or one month’s fee shall be charged in lieu of the notice period.